Montag, 21. April 2014

Green coat

Another fashion post today - when it was raining on Friday and just freezing we wanted to go to the indoor swimming pool but as it was too crowded we changed the idea and just took a snack - a strawberry milkshake and a lemon cake :) Afterwards we took some pictures... I'm wearing a coat from Zara, knit pullover from H&M, Shoes from Max Shoes and bag from Hallhuber.

I hope you've had some lovely easter days and I wish you a good start into the new week!






Kommentare:

  1. Great outfit, the colour of the coat is so perfect for you!! But I'm a little bit happy it's too hot to wear coats like yours now hahah :)

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks Emilie! Hahah :) finally today it was warm again so I couldn't wear my green coat :) xx

      Löschen
  2. Das sieht total schön aus! Ich mag die Farbe vom Mantel, einfach toll! Ja, dass man sich einige Zeit vor dem Spiegel spart, wenn man sich erst die Augenbrauen hat machen lassen, hab ich auch festgestellt - für einen Langschläfer wie mich ist das besonders praktisch :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank Julia! Ja, es ist wirklich total praktisch wenn man nicht noch lange an den Brauen herumbasteln muss früh morgens :)

      Löschen
  3. I really like the look of this outfit, it is probably something I would wear as well! And the look suits you so good! xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I appreciate and read every single one of them.